Hello students, Are you looking for NUMS Aggregate Calculator, then this is the best place for you. Here we provided you accurate nums merit calculator, that will help you to calculate your merit.
PATTERN of NUMS Entry Test
- Biology 80
- Physics 40
- Chemistry 60
- English 20
Check also: MCAT Aggregate Calculator [ACCORDING to PMDC]
NUMS Aggregate Calculator:
NUMS Aggregate Formula:
- HSSC / A level or HSSC Part-I – 50% :FSC Marks/Total Marks x 50
- NTS Test – 50 %: Obtained Marks/100×50 and sum all result your aggregate will be calculated.
NUMS Admission Criteria:
- Minimum 70% marks, in HSSC or F.Sc (Pre-medical) or equivalent examination having a minimum of twelve years of education.
- Minimum 60% marks, in the entrance test.
- Minimum 70% Aggregate – (for the admission in M.B.B.S.)
Who is Eligible:
- All Pakistanis, including 4 provinces and federal.
- Azad Jammu and Kashmiris.
How to Calculate NUMS Aggregate:
Here we will give you an idea that how you can calculate your NUMS aggregate. This is a very simple process, so you ave to perform just simple steps and you will get the result.
You just need to enter your marks in the fields above. Enter your FSC (Pre-Medical) Marks from 1100 and Enter your entrance Marks from 200*. It gives you a fine result.